Washing instructions are found on the label of each product, following these care instructions will help ensure your kit performs at it’s best for as long as possible.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing.
- Zip closed all zips and turn garment inside out
- Do not combine your garments with anything that features velcro as this wil result in piling.
- Hand-wash or machine wash at a tepid temperature on a delicate/ sports wash cycle. (max. 40°C)
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent, no powder detergents or any product that contains fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleaches as these will affect garment performance and life span.
- Hang dry – Do not tumble dry (why would you need to? our products are quick drying)
You could cause damage to the performance and lifespan of our products, if not cared for correctly. For care, always refer to the label.